Thanks for all the comments and reviews last week. We love reading them! Our winner from last week’s giveaway is…
Wait for it…
Congratulations! You’ve won our latest Candle Scoop prize pack! Your prize pack includes: Colonial Candle 9-pack of tealights in the scent Sparkling Snowflake; a Bath & Body Works 14.5 oz candle in the scent London Calling; Colonial Candle 3 fragrance testers in the scent Tangelo Macaron; and a Bath & Body Works 8 oz fine fragrance mist in the scent Pure Paradise. Please use our contact form so I can make prize arrangements. If the prize isn’t claimed by Wednesday, November 26th, the prize will go back into the prize pool.
This week our prize pack will include the following items:
- 3 Melts from Ten Digits Creations – 1 each of Fig & Melon (no scent description available), Cashmere Blanket (cuddle up with notes of french vanilla, sandalwood, patchouli, apricot, rose, and creamy coconut), and French Baguette (fresh baked bread topped with butter over a crunchy crust)
- ScentSationals 1 pack of wax melts in the scent Haunted Hayride (A blend of deep forest trees, dark musk and patchouli.)
- Bath & Body Works 8 oz lotion in the scent Capri Seaside Citrus (A sunny seaside escape of fresh citrus, juicy nectarine & orange flower)
About Our Giveaways
We’re changing up our giveaway program just a bit. Each week, we’re giving away what we refer to as a Candle Scoop Prize Pack. What’s in a prize pack? Well, it will vary each week. It really just depends on what we feel like throwing in the box…sometimes more, sometimes less. We’ll specify in our weekly post just what goodies the box will contain. Not interested? No worries – just come back next week to see what we’ve gathered together. All products will be completely free to you, including shipping costs. (US residents only, please.) Products are new-in-box (or new-in-package) and come from smoke free homes. Most products have been personally purchased by us, but we do have a few donations.
Please read below to make sure your entries count! The winner is chosen using Random.org.
- Each comment on the blog will count as one entry. You may comment once daily for an entry! Just state “This is my daily entry for…” and name the date. That’s it! Easy peasy. (Please note, you may comment below again for any of the additional entries – those still count, too!)
- If you submit your own review , you will gain 5 entries into the contest. (If the review doesn’t actually post until the following week, you will still gain your 5 entries this week.) If you are having trouble submitting a review, read our primer on how to do so. Still having trouble? Contact me and I’ll help you out. It’s super easy!
- Invite your friends! Each friend you get to register for Candle Scoop will gain you 10 entries into our giveaway. Post below the username of the friend you recruited and, once verified, you will gain your entries! You can do this in addition to your daily entry.
- Share any of our content on social media (Pinterest, Twitter, etc.). Just leave a link below what and where you shared and you will gain 10 entries into our giveaway. You can do this in addition to your daily entry.
- You must check back on the blog every Monday to see if you have won. We only announce the winner on The Scoop, so you must come back each week to read and see if you’ve won. 🙂 Then be sure to contact us by the stated deadline in our announcement post or the prize will head back to the prize pool.
I’ll be accepting entries through Friday, November 28th at 11:59PM CST. I’ll announce our winner on the following Monday and give details for the next contest. Since shipping is included, this is for US residents only.
Not interested in this week’s prize pack? Keep checking back because you never know what’s in store!
Good luck and happy candle burning ~