Candle Scoop was started in May of 2013. We’ve had a blast putting out content and serving up what we hope has been useful information. We’ve learned a lot and we’ve had tons of fun. We hope you have, too! In an effort to continue to move out of infancy, we have solidified plans for continued growth in 2014. We thought we’d share some of those plans with you and we hope you’ll stick around to see it all pan out!
- Candle/Melt Reviews: We’re going to continue with our individual product reviews, but we plan on expanding this concept to bring you even more useful information. Expect more product comparisons and the start of “scent face-offs.”
- Candles in the news: What’s happening in the world of candles, besides what we’re personally using and experiencing? That’s what we plan to report in the upcoming year. Read about product releases, recalls, company start ups and more.
- Candle Tips: We will be offering more candle tips and tricks that we’ve learned along the way.
- Blast from the past reviews: As avid long-time candle lovers, we’ve unfortunately seen many candle companies come and go. We might still have some of their products lying around and we plan on giving you reviews on those products, as well. Why? Because you might be able to score some of these goodies in a swap or places like eBay. Or just because we all like to reminisce.
- Product Performance: We’re going to go beyond regular reviews and focus on how products perform. Look for reports on burn time, ease of use, claim accuracy and more.
- Bath/Body, Perfume Reviews: We’ll be adding more bath and body reviews and include reviews on perfumes, too.
- Company Profiles: We’ll post detailed information on specific companies and include some interesting tidbits. Hopefully we can introduce you to a new company…or two. 😉
- Weekly Features: We’ll be keeping some features such as Candles on Sale and Wordless Wednesday, while letting go of others (such as Video of the Week and Candle Spotlights)
In other words, we have a lot in store for you in 2014! We always welcome suggestions and feedback…we want to make sure we’re arming you with the proper knowledge while spending your hard earned money and keeping you entertained along the way. We hope you’ll stay along for the Candle Scoop ride.
Happy candle burning ~