Melt Size: 2.1 ounces (approximately 0.35 ounces per slice)
Melt Type: Round clamshell.
Where Melted: Large open area
How Melted: Combination of electric melters (24W) and bulb melter (40W bulbs). Entire clamshell used.
Great For: Winter; Christmas holidays; Entertaining
Comments: This wax melt is made with the new Aromatic+ wax formula.
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: I love the new circular clamshell wax melts. Not sure why – they are just different from the norm. The picture on this clamshell showed a lone park bench covered in snow and a few snow-covered trees. The wax itself was a deep red color. 4.5/5
- Scent: This was a great wintery/Christmas type of scent. It was not a pure pine or tree scent, but there were hints of sweetness (from the berries) and a little bit of spice (from the cinnamon). I could not detect the smokiness or firewood aspect. Still this was a good blend that should be a crowd pleaser, making it perfect for holiday gatherings. 4/5
- Scent Throw: This wax melt had a very good scent throw. It filled my large living space without any problem. I could tell it was there without it being in my face or overwhelming. This is another reason I think it would work well for holiday crowds. 4/5
- Longevity: The scent lasted a long time in my melters. I left this particular scent in overnight and could still smell it the next day. 4.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I always have good CS at Goose Creek. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4.5/5 (Technically 4.4 but rounded up for longevity.)
Disclosures: I did receive this product from Goose Creek for personal evaluation and review. I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
Happy candle burning ~