Melt Size: 0.8 ounces
Melt Type: Scallop wax melt. Paraffin wax.
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb)
Great For: Spring; Those who love floral scents; Those who love woodsy scents; Bathrooms; Bedroom
Comments: I do not see this scent offered from YC any longer.
Would I repurchase? Yes, if it were offered for sell again.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the typical YC scallop wax melt. It had a pastel purple label with a picture of lavender on it. The wax melt itself was the same pastel purple color – very pretty. 4/5
- Scent: This was an interesting scent. It started out as a light, airy sweet lavender scent that was very pretty in the air. It then morphed where the cedar became more prominent and it became more of a woodsy scent. Very nice and unique. 4/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw was lighter when this melt presented itself as a floral. It became heavier in the air and a little more prominent when it started smelling of cedar. I entered the room each time and could tell this melt was going but it was still like a background scent. 3.5/5
- Longevity: The floral aspect was fairly short-lived…maybe about 2 hours or so. Then the woodsy/slightly floral aspect lasted much longer. It was still noticeable the next day. 5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I do not remember this particular order but I have never had any CS issues with YC. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4/5 (Technically 4.3 but rounding down because of scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Want more Yankee Candle reviews? Click on the YANKEE CANDLE COMPANY tag below this post for all articles related to Yankee Candle products on The Scoop. Also check out Candlefind.com for our formal Yankee Candle reviews.
Happy candle burning ~