*** NOTE: This review has been redesigned to reflect our current review format. While some elements of the original review might have changed, the content is essentially the same. ***
Tuscan Vineyard, Goose Creek Candles
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
This irresistible fragrance is the scent of sun-ripened grapes and fruity peach blended with a hint of green vine leaves and rich red wine.
Icy, cool and smooth…with notes of apple, clementine zest, cool cranberry, juicy mandarin and red currant.
Melt Size: Approximately 2.5 ounces
Melt Type: Clamshell style
Where Melted: Large open living space
How Melted: Electric melters (24W)
Great For: Summer; Those who love fruity scents; Kitchen
Comments: This was the old wax melt clamshell from Goose Creek. They now have new wax melts (shape and wax type with the Aromatic+ formulation).
Would I repurchase? No. Nice scent but not what I was expecting.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was a clamshell style wax melt with six cubes per package. It had a closeup picture of some deep purple grapes on a vine. The coloring of these wax melts was gorgeous – a very deep, rich purple. 4/5
- Scent: I noted the cold sniff on these was very grape-y. To me, it smelled just like grape Kool-Aid. I didn’t detect any peach or other fruit notes. When I melted it, that’s exactly the notes I smelled fruity, fun and sugary sweet. Yep. Grape Kool-Aid! I loved the scent itself – it’s just not quite what I expected. I expected a more grown-up grape scent based on the scent name and fragrance descriptions. 3.5/5
- Scent Throw: The throw was moderately strong. 3/5
- Longevity: This melt lasted several hours in my melter before it gently started to fade. 3.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Great customer service – an order mixup was corrected to my satisfaction. 4.5/5
- Overall rating: 3.5 (Technically 3.7 but rounding down for scent throw and longevity.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!