Melt Size: 0.8 ounces
Melt Type: Scallop wax melt. Paraffin.
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (using a 40W bulb)
Great For: Valentine’s Day; Mother’s Day; Those who love floral scents; Spring; Romantic evenings; Bedrooms
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This wax melt was the typical scallop wax melt from YC in shrink wrap. The label showed a close-up of a few blood-red roses in full bloom. Beautiful! The wax itself was a deep red color. 4/5
- Scent: This was a very authentic red rose smell. It was as if I was smelling the actual petals of a red rose. I don’t care for many rose scents because they seem very fake-ish and way too perfumey. This was not the case with True Rose. Loved it! 5/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw on this wax melt was very strong. It completely filled my room I had it in and even beyond. I could smell it in adjacent rooms on the first floor. Not an offensive, gag-make-me-sick kind of strong, but it permeated well. 5/5
- Longevity: This wax melt lasted several hours in my bulb melter. I kept this going non-stop and think the greatest intensity was in the first 6 hours. It started to fade then but it was still scenting the space well. 4/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I had no problems with this order from YC. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4.5 (Technically 4.6 but rounding down for longevity. Given the price, I think this should have lasted longer.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~