*** NOTE: This review has been redesigned to reflect our current review format. While some elements of the original review might have changed, the content is essentially the same. ***
Sea Kelp, Tara’s Candle Cottage
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
An upscale spa-type scent that is fresh, clean, and full of salty ozone.
Melt Size: Approximately 0.8 ounce
Melt Type: Wax melt scent shot.
Where Melted: Room sized 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb)
Great For: Those who love clean scents; Bedroom; Bathroom
Would I repurchase? No. I did not care for the scent.
- Packaging/Presentation: Since this was a sample, I will not give it a rating. Please see the pictures provided. N/A
- Scent: On cold sniff, Sea Kelp reminded me of fresh cucumber. Once I started melting it, however, I got a strong perfumey kind of note. The scent was fresh and clean, but strong perfumey notes kept me from really enjoying it. I realize this is a personal preference – I had a couple of friends who adored this scent. 1/5
- Scent Throw: This melt was strong – it filled my room and I could smell it beyond the door. 4.5/5
- Longevity: I am unable to rate this on longevity. I kept it in for approximately 3 hours before I changed out. N/A
- Customer Service (if applicable): Excellent CS with this order and to include samples is awesome! 5/5
- Overall rating: 3.5
Disclosures: This was a sample I received with an order.
Happy candle burning ~