Melt Size: 0.8 ounces
Melt Type: Single scallop shaped melt. Paraffin wax.
Where Melted: Room sized 8′ x 9.5′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb)
Great For: Spring/Summer; People who love floral scents; Large open spaces
Comments: This floral didn’t seemed to be mixed with anything, so it may be too floral for some.
Would I repurchase? Yes, only for my large open living space to give this scent room to “breathe.”
- Packaging/Presentation: I hate the shrink wrap, so losing a half star there. The label showed a bunch of pretty yellow sunflowers. The wax was a bright, sunny yellow. Very fitting for the scent. 3.5/5
- Scent: This scent was a bright, fresh scent. Although I’m not a big floral fan, this one was pleasant to me. It made the room seem bright and clean. 3.5/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw was very strong on this wax melt. It completely enveloped the room it was in. I could also smell it from behind the closed door and on into the hallway. I think this scent was too much for the room it was in. I would use two in my open living space or only use half this tart in one of my smaller rooms if I were to repurchase. 5/5
- Longevity: The scent lasted several hours non-stop in my bulb melter. It was not one that was noticeable the next day. 3.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I had no problems with this order from YC. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4/5 (Technically 4.1 but rounded down for longevity.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~