Melt Size: 2.1 ounces (approximately 0.35 ounces per slice)
Melt Type: New Aromatic+ wax melts in round container. Clamshell type.
Where Melted: Large open living area.
How Melted: Combination of electric melters (24W) and bulb melters (using a 40W bulb). Entire clamshell used.
Great For: Summer; Entertaining guests; Those who love fruity scents
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: I love the new round style clamshell packaging. The picture on the top lid showed a glass full of a mixed fruit cocktail – very fresh looking and oh so delicious! A plate of strawberries could be seen in the background. The color of the wax was a candy apple red. 4/5
- Scent: What a fresh and fruity explosion! This was a delicious blend of fruits, but I mostly smelled sweet strawberries and I thought juicy watermelon (even though that’s not mentioned in the scent description). The sweetness was curbed just a bit by tangy citrus notes from the tangerine. I thought the tanginess was just right to keep this from being a sticky-sweet candy like scent. Loved this one and immediately thought of summer. 4.5/5
- Scent Throw: This wax melt filled my large open living space with scent. I could smell it consistently and would consider it moderately strong. It was not overpowering but was definitely a room filler. 4/5
- Longevity: These wax melts are not lasting as long as I would like, but I think I need less heat for this type of wax. The scent faded for me after a few hours. 3.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): N/A
- Overall rating: 4/5
Disclosures: I did receive this product for review. I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
Happy candle burning ~