Melt Size: Approximately 2.5 ounces
Melt Type: Clamshell style wax melt. Soy wax.
Where Melted: Large open living space.
How Melted: Combination of electric melters (24W) and bulb melters (using a 40W bulb). Entire clamshell used.
Great For: Bakery lovers; Kitchen; Open Houses
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the typical rectangular clamshell type wax melt. There was a large label on the lid with the company name and scent name clearly displayed. There was a string of pink banners in the top left-hand corner. The wax itself was natural white with a very light sprinkling of gold/brown sugar crystals on top. 3/5
- Scent: Ooooh my goodness, this scent was so yummy delicious! This was a sweet cookie scent – it smelled just like warm sugar cookies baking in the oven! I didn’t detect any almond in this SC scent. Just sweetness, some creamy vanilla and buttery hints. Yum-my! 5/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw was pretty good on this wax melt. It permeated the air in my living space, which is fairly hard to scent. I could tell this wax melt was going and it provided a warm, comforting scent throughout the area. 4/5
- Longevity: This scent lasted for a few hours in my melters going non-stop. The scent dissipated in the bulb melters the quickest. I would have liked this to last a bit longer. 3.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I had no problems with this order. Excellent CS. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4/5 (Technically 4.1 but rounding down for longevity.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~