Pure Vanilla Joy, Glade
Scroll down to leave your own review.
Let the giddy thrill of a vanilla bean-scented explosion treat you to the best day ever. Bright and bouncy and filled with sweetness, it’s the scent of a joy you can’t deny.
Melt Size: 3.1 ounces (Approximately 0.38 ounces per cube. I did weigh one cube and it weighed in at 0.4 ounces.)
Melt Type: Clamshell type wax melt. Paraffin wax.
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′. Large open living area.
How Melted: In the 8′ x 9′ room, I used 1 cube in a bulb melter (with 40W bulb). In the large open living area, I used 6 cubes in a combination of electric warmers (24W) and bulb melters (with 40W bulbs).
Great For: Small spaces; Bakery lovers
Would I repurchase? No
- Packaging/Presentation: This clamshell-style wax melt is larger than the most common ones on the market. It was a long rectangular package with a label that covered most of the lid. The label clearly had the company and scent names displayed. The label had a picture of a clear jar of vanilla extract, a couple of vanilla beans, and a vanilla flower. I could see some of the wax peeking out from under the label – white wax in neat, individual cubes. Each cube sat in its own container – no breaking or snapping of the bar necessary. 4/5
- Scent: This wax melt made it seem like I had something baking. Nothing I could put my finger on, but definitely a bakery type scent. At times I thought it was pie crust, at other times I thought ‘mmmm…sugar cookies.‘ It was kind of sweet but not fake-ish. I really liked the scent itself. 4/5
- Scent Throw: This is where the wax melt fell woefully short. I used 6 cubes in my living area (open floor plan), which is very hard to scent but…I still should have gotten a better throw. I could detect the scent was melting, but just barely. Every now and then I would remember I had a melt going. In the small room, I got a better throw (using one cube) – still not huge but more noticeable than in the living area. I think this room could have used 2 cubes instead of one to get the right throw. 1.5/5
- Longevity: Even though the scent was light, it did linger. The scent burned off faster in the bulb melters (with the 40W bulbs). I could smell it throughout most of the day. 4/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): N/A
- Overall rating: 3/5 (Technically 3.3 but rounded down because of scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!
Happy candle burning ~