Melt Size: 1.2 ounces
Melt Type: Single scallop wax melt. Paraffin wax.
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb)
Great For: Winter/Fall; Kitchen
Comments: This was an old melt – at least 5 years old.
Would I repurchase? Yes to check to see if the scent had morphed over time.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the single scallop wax melt from CCCC. It was light brown in color. It was packaged in a cello bag with a ziplock top. The brown kraft-paper type label contained the scent name and company name on the outside. 3.5/5
- Scent: This scent smelled like spicy pumpkin. I didn’t get any coffee notes in this one (wondering if it is because this is such an old melt). Nice pumpkin scent that was heavy on the spices, but just not quite what I expected. 2.5/5
- Scent Throw: This scent filled the room it was in and made the room smell great. It was not overpowering. 4/5
- Longevity: I had this melt in the warmer overnight and could still detect the spices (less so the pumpkin) the next morning. 4/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I do not remember this particular order from CCCC, but I have never had any problems so giving it the highest rating here. 5/5
- Overall rating: 3.5/5 (Technically 3.8 but rounding down because of the scent difference.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~