Melt Size: 1.2 ounces
Melt Type: Scallop wax melt
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb)
Great For: Fall/Winter; Holidays; Those who like spicy scents; Kitchen
Comments: This was an old melt. It was at least 5 years old.
Would I repurchase? No. This is purely personal scent preference because I prefer my pumpkin pie scents less spicy.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was an individual scallop wax melt packaged in its own ziplock cello bag. The scent name was on the front. The wax melt was a light brown color. 3/5
- Scent: This was a particularly spicy pumpkin pie scent. The spices were the predominant notes with pumpkin and buttery crust notes in the background. I prefer the spices to be less predominant. 3.5/5
- Scent Throw: This was melt had a great scent throw. It filled the room it was in without any difficulty. 4/5
- Longevity: I could smell this wax melt for hours on end in the bulb melter. 4.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Although I don’t remember this particular order, I have never had any CS issues at Crosscreek. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4/5
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~