Melt Size: 1.2 ounces
Melt Type: Single scallop melt. Paraffin.
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb)
Great For: Pink Sugar fans
Comments: This was an old wax melt – at least 5 years old.
Would I repurchase? Yes.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the single scallop wax melt from CCCC. It was light pink in color (possibly faded from age). It was packaged in a cello bag with a ziplock top. The brown kraft-paper type label had the scent name and company name affixed on the outside. 3.5/5
- Scent: This was a muted Pink Sugar, which I enjoyed. Pink Sugar by itself can be too sweet, but this scent added a creamy vanilla that allowed me to enjoy the sweetness of Pink Sugar with some creaminess. (See the scent comparison with Pink Sugar.) 4/5
- Scent Throw: The scent filled my room and I could smell it every time I entered. It was noticeable and created more of a background scent (which might make it great for guests). 3.5/5
- Longevity: This scent lasted several hours in my bulb melter. It was not an overnighter. However, keep in mind this was an ancient melt. 3.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I do not remember this particular order from CCCC, but I have never had any problems so giving it the highest rating here. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4/5 (Technically 3.9 but rounding up because of scent.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~