Melt Size: 1 ounce
Melt Type: Tart brittle, sampler package
Where Melted: Small room (6′ x 6.5′)
How Melted: Bulb melter with 40W bulb
Great For: Cozy evenings; Bakery lovers; Winter/Fall
Comments: This is a super old sampler pack of melts I recently “discovered.” This sample is at least 5 years old. I do not see this scent listed on the website any longer.
Would I repurchase? Yes, if available
- Packaging/Presentation: This brittle was a light brown color. The shapes of each piece was varied. It was neatly packaged in a ziploc cello baggie with the scent name across the top. My only complaint with the packaging is that the company name is not also on the label. I happen to remember where I bought this from and recognize the labeling, but it would be better to have the company name attached. 4/5
- Scent: This was a delicious, heavy scent. The caramel was buttery and thick. The pecans made this scent slightly nutty and warm but the caramel was predominant. It was totally yummy! 4.5/5
- Scent Throw: This small sample of brittle put out a very good throw. It filled the small room it was in and I could smell it beyond the doors just a little. 4/5
- Longevity: This brittle lasted and lasted and lasted. This is one of my warmers I turn off overnight. I kept this brittle in this warmer for several evenings because everytime I turned the warmer back on, this wax melt would keep churning out the scent. 5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): It’s been a long time since I received this order, but I do not recall any CS issues. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4/5
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~