Melt Size: 0.8 ounces
Melt Type: Jar wax melt. Paraffin wax.
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb)
Great For: People who like fresh/clean scents; People who like masculine scents
Comments: My review of the regular Yankee Candle tart in the same scent can be found here.
Would I repurchase? I would repurchase the scent but not the jar melt.
- Packaging/Presentation: The shape of the jar melt was cute – shaped like a squat apothecary style candle jar that Yankee Candle is famous for. The wax melt was the same ocean blue color as the regular tart melt. The label had a picture of a winding, wet road with an obvious air of mist clouding the ultimate destination. The road was lined by rows of beautiful autumn-struck trees with orange/gold leaves and many of those leaves down by the roadside. I still hate the shrink wrap. 4.5/5
- Scent: I loved this scent. It was very fresh and clean with an ozone-y vibe. It did smell somewhat like a detergent, but it was not a harsh smell. Also some cologne notes. 4/5
- Scent Throw: This was a super strong melt. I smelled it in the room it was in and far beyond with the doors closed. I noticed no difference in scent throw compared to the regular tart melt. 4.5/5
- Longevity: Although this lasted for several hours, I do think it faded faster than the regular tart melt. 3.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): No problems with my order. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4/5 (Technically 4.3 but rounded down for longevity.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~