Mountain Twilight, ScentSationals
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
A cool breeze over pine and aspen.
Melt Size: 2.5 ounces
Melt Type: Clamshell style wax melt.
Where Melted: Large open living space
How Melted: Combination of electric melters (24W) and bulb melters (using 40W bulbs)
Great For: Winter; Holidays; Those who love clean scents
Comments: This review has been updated using our current format.
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This clamshell style wax melt had a label in mostly hues of purple. The scent name and company name were clearly displayed. The label and the website have the same scent description (see above). The label showed some mountains in the background with a sky at twilight. Very serene. The wax itself was a deep purple. 3.5/5
- Scent: On cold sniff, the pine notes really came through. But there also seemed to be a sweetness, almost a berry note. When melted, the pine was soft and very pleasant…not harsh and in your face like some pine scents can be. I didn’t detect any berry when burning, so that just have been a trick on my nose. Very crisp and clean. 4/5
- Scent Throw: This scent is not was strong as some of the others I have tried, but it was definitely good for what it was. I think if it were much stronger it might would have been too much. 3.5/5
- Longevity: This scent stayed at one constant strength for approximately 3 hours and then it mellowed out for several more hours. 3.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): N/A
- Overall rating: 3.5 (Technically 3.6 but rounding down for scent throw and longevity.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!
- Fresh, clean pine scent
- Great price
- A bit more mellow than other melts from ScentSationals
- I don't see this offered on the website.