Melt Size: 2.8 ounces (approximately 0.46 ounces per cube)
Melt Type: Clamshell. Paraffin wax.
Where Melted: Large open area
How Melted: Combination of electric warmers (24W) and bulb melters (40W bulbs)
Great For: Relaxation; Spa; Entertaining guests; Aromatherapy
Comments: This was under their Refreshing category online.
Would I repurchase? Yes, I would purchase it for specific occasions.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the typical clamshell wax melt package. The packaging on this one was just plain (and almost ugly) to me. It was a weird-ish yellow-green and there was no picture on the front. The wax color was pale green. 2/5
- Scent: This was a very pleasant scent. Very light and refreshing, uplifting. The lemon was just slightly sweet with a bit of a bite – but it was all very understated. Nothing was too much in this scent. It did have some fresh, green notes. The tea was more of a green tea scent. I didn’t get the ginger from this scent. This would be a scent that would be nose-neutral for many people, so it should work well for gatherings. It’s relaxing enough to work during a massage or spa treatment. 4/5
- Scent Throw: This was a lighter scent throw than I’m used to from most wax melts from ScentSationals. I think this scent was meant to have the milder scent throw. It was noticeable in my large living space but more as a background scent. 3/5
- Longevity: The scent lasted for several hours non-stop in my melters before it started to fade. 3.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I had a minor issue with CS with this particular order. A couple of packages were mislabeled and some of the wax melts were quite a bit smaller. 4/5
- Overall rating: 3/5 (Technically 3.3 but rounded down for scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~