*** NOTE: This review has been redesigned to reflect our current review format. While some elements of the original review might have changed, the content is essentially the same. ***
Just Picked, Patriot Candles
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
No scent description available.
Melt Size: 2.4 ounces (approximately 0.4 ounce per cube)
Melt Type: Clamshell
Where Melted: Large open living area.
How Melted: Electric melters (24W). Entire clamshell used.
Great For: Those who love strong scents; Those who like perfumey scents
Would I repurchase? No.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was a clamshell style wax melt that had a large clear window on the packaging so that it was easy to view the wax inside. There was the picture of a tree in the upper right hand corner but no actual apples. The scent name and company name were clearly displayed. The wax was a candy apple red color and smooth to the touch. 3/5
- Scent: Just Picked was obviously an apple scent. Cold sniff brought fresh McIntosh Apples to mind. I really had high hopes for this one! Melting it, however, was a disappointment. The scent itself was artificial and almost perfumey. Certainly not something I could tolerate for a long period of time. 1/5
- Scent Throw: This had a fairly strong scent throw. 4/5
- Longevity: It fizzled out after a couple of hours. 1/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): N/A
- Overall rating: 2.5
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!