Melt Size: 2.5 ounces (approximately 0.42 ounces per cube)
Melt Type: Clamshell type wax melt. Soy wax.
Where Melted: Large open living area.
How Melted: Combination of electric melters (24W) and bulb melters (with 40W bulbs). I used the entire clamshell in this space.
Great For: Winter/Fall; Coffee lovers; Kitchen; Odor elimination
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the typical clamshell type wax melt. It had a pretty brown/red diagonal stripe pattern on a large label. The scent name and company name were prominently displayed. The wax was off white in color with what appeared to be coffee grounds lightly sprinkled over it. There was a piece of a Madagascar Vanilla Bean in the center. 3.5/5
- Scent: Loved this scent! It was smooth and mellow – a rich coffee scent without the bitterness. There were hints of chocolate in the very background. And a slight element of sweetness. 4.5/5
- Scent Throw: This was a pretty good scent thrower. It was not as strong as some black coffee scents I’ve tried, but as mentioned – this was not a pure black coffee scent. It still filled my large living space easily and I could even smell it in other parts of the house. 4.5/5
- Longevity: This scent lasted a super duper long time in my melters. I changed out before it completely died. 5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Excellent CS with this order. No problems. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4.5/5
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~