Melt Size: 2.4 ounces (approximately 0.4 ounces per cube)
Melt Type: Clamshell type wax melt. Paraffin wax.
Where Melted: Large open living space.
How Melted: Combination of electric warmers (24W) and bulb melters (using 40W bulbs). I used the entire clamshell.
Great For: Summer
Comments: I purchased this online, but I do not see it for sale on the website any longer.
Would I repurchase? No. I didn’t care for this scent.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the typical clamshell style wax melt. I could see open coconuts in the background and something green – maybe trees? The wax was white in color. The label reads: The sweet smell of coconut and sunshine. 3/5
- Scent: This scent did not agree with me. I was expecting coconut mixed with something like pineapple. I think this was coconut mixed with some type of floral. Not sure what but it made for an odd mix that I didn’t care for at all. 1/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw was very good for this wax melt. It filled my large living space with scent. Not super strong but strong enough to know it was there at all times. 4/5
- Longevity: I can’t rate on longevity because I dumped this one quickly. N/A
- Customer Service (if applicable): I had a small problem with this order – scents mislabeled and smaller sized wax melts. 4/5
- Overall rating: 3/5
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~