Melt Size: 2.5 ounces (approximately 0.42 ounces per cube)
Melt Type: Clamshell type wax melt. Paraffin wax.
Where Melted: Large open living space.
How Melted: I used a combination of electric melters (24W) and bulb melters (40W bulbs). I used the entire clamshell.
Great For: Summer; Beach house; Those who love fruity scents
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the typical clamshell style wax melt. The package showed a beach with a lighthouse – I presume this was a depiction of Hobe Sound. The coloring of the package label was white with blue accents. The wax color itself was a pretty deep blue. 3.5/5
- Scent: I hate that there is no scent description for these Coastal scents! That being said, I smelled citrus…lots of citrus. That makes sense since Hobe Sound is in Florida. It was an orange explosion with some other notes blended in – perhaps some creamy coconut. It was a nice, tropical kind of scent that I really enjoyed. 4.5/5
- Scent Throw: The scent filled my living area easily. Great throw. 4/5
- Longevity: This scent lasted a long time in my melters. It lasted overnight non-stop and was still going strong. 5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I had a small problem with this order – scents mislabeled and smaller sized clamshells. 4/5
- Overall rating: 4/5 (Technically 4.2 but rounded down for scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~