Melt Size: 2.4 ounces (amounts to approximately 0.4 ounces per cube)
Melt Type: Clamshell wax melts. Paraffin wax.
Where Melted: Large open living space
How Melted: 24W electric melters and bulb melters (with 40W bulbs). I used the entire clamshell.
Great For: Summer; Beach house; People who love coconut scents
Comments: This scent is part of the Coastal Line.
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the typical clamshell from ScentSationals. I’m assuming the picture on the front was a shot of the beachfront at Hanalei Bay. The body of water was gorgeous and such a pretty blue. The wax melts were a sea blue, too. Very pretty. 3.5/5
- Scent: I hate there is no real scent description for these melts, so you really just have to guess. In this particular one, I smelled creamy coconut and some fresh, maybe citrusy notes. Almost like pina colada but not that sweet. Delicious scent! 4/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw on this one was good. It filled my large open space and permeated the whole downstairs. Not an in-your-face scent but certainly strong enough. 4/5
- Longevity: This melt lasted a long time. I kept it in my melters non-stop for the majority of the day and it did not lose its throw. 4.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I’ve had a problem with this order that has not yet been resolved, so I’m going to downgrade CS a half star. The order itself arrived very quickly and was packaged well. 4.5/5
- Overall rating: 4/5 (Technically 4.1 but rounded down because of scent throw and CS.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~