Melt Size: 2.5 ounces (approximately 0.42 ounces per cube)
Melt Type: Clamshell wax melt. Paraffin.
Where Melted: Large open living space.
How Melted: Combination of electric melters (24W) and bulb melters (40W)
Great For: Christmas; Bakery lovers; Those who love spicy scents
Would I repurchase? No. I expected more of a cookie scent.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the typical clamshell melt packaging. It was brown with a border of piped icing and little hearts in the corners. The packaging description said, “Catch me if you can.” The wax was a deep brown color. 3.5/5
- Scent: This was a spicy scent for sure – I smelled all of the spices mentioned. Mostly I smelled cinnamon and ginger. The cloves and nutmeg were also discernible. I was disappointed that I didn’t smell any cookie notes. I guess that’s not in the scent description, but a gingerbread man is a cookie, right? 3/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw was pretty good in my living area. It was not overly strong – strong enough to fill the area and to know it was there. 3.5/5
- Longevity: I did leave this wax in my melters overnight. I could still detect it the next day. It lasted a pretty good while. 5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I had a small problem with CS with this order – some scents were mislabeled and I received some smaller sized clamshells. 4/5
- Overall rating: 3.5/5 (Technically 3.8 but rounded down for scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~