Melt Size: 0.8 ounces
Melt Type: Jar wax melt. Paraffin wax.
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb).
Great For: Holidays; Christmas; Bakery Lovers; Kitchen
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the new cute wax melt that is shaped like a YC apothecary jar candle. The shrink wrap is a minus. The label showed a cute little gingerbread house. The wax color was light brown. 4/5
- Scent: This was a warm, cozy scent. It smelled like a warm loaf of gingerbread coming out of the oven. Nice! It was somewhat spicy but not overwhelmingly so. I loved it. 4.5/5
- Scent Throw: This was a moderate scent throw. It filled my room enough to be pleasant and enjoyable. I think if I had it in a larger space, I would need two (or more) in order to get the scent throw I would want or expect. I think this would be great for gatherings because it would not overwhelm most guests. 3.5/5
- Longevity: I did not have the longevity with this particular scent that I have had with some of the other YC melts. It lasted several hours but not as long as I would have expected. 3/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): No problems with this order. Great CS from YC. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4/5
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~