Melt Size: 3 ounces (approximately 0.5 ounces per cube)
Melt Type: Clamshell. 100% Soy wax.
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (40W bulb). I used 2 cubes at a time.
Great For: Spring/Summer; Kitchen; Large open spaces; People who love fruity scents
Comments: This was a super old melt I found. It was at least 4 years old.
Would I repurchase? Yes.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was a typical clamshell type melt. Cheryl’s clamshells are very full, which is a plus. There was a plan scent label across the front with scent name and company name on it. The wax itself was very soft and a pale green in color. The packaging was neat but plain. 3/5
- Scent: This was the typical Froot Loops type of scent that I love. This one was more on the fruity side (some of them can be more cake-y or you can even smell the cereal notes). It smelled mostly of lemon-lime and it was citrusy and sweet. Fabulous! 5/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw on this was really good. It filled my room completely and I could smell it somewhat outside the doors. 4/5
- Longevity: The scent lasted for several hours non-stop on a bulb melter. 4.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Even though this order was placed a long time ago, I know I have never had an issue with CS. Fairly fast shipping and everything is packaged neatly. I am rating down 1/2 star here because the website it a bit difficult to navigate. 4.5/5
- Overall rating: 4/5 (Technically 4.2 but rounded down for scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~