Melt Size: 2.5 ounces (approximately 0.42 ounces per cube)
Melt Type: Clamshell type wax melt. Paraffin wax.
Where Melted: Large open living space.
How Melted: Combination of electric melters (24W) and bulb melters (using 40W bulbs). I used the entire clamshell in this area.
Great For: Christmas; Holidays; Winter; Kitchen; Bakery lovers
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: The label was in brown hues. I could see a cute gingerbread man cookie peeking out from behind the label. He had a smattering of vanilla frosting on him. He looked yummy! The color of the wax was a dark brown. The label description read: Run, run as fast as you can! 4/5
- Scent: This is the scent I was looking for! I tried Gingerbread Man and I’m not sure if these are supposed to be the same or different, but I enjoyed this one much better. I got the ginger cookie goodness but also sweet vanilla frosting (not too much – just enough to keep this from being too spicy of a scent). Sugar & Spice – perfect! 4.5/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw on this wax melt was very good. It filled my living space with scent without difficulty. It started scenting before I was even done setting up the melters! 4.5/5
- Longevity: This scent lasted a long time in my melters. I left it in overnight and still enjoyed scent in the morning, although lighter. 4.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I had a slight problem with this order – scents mislabeled and smaller sized clamshells. 4/5
- Overall rating: 4.5/5 (Technically 4.3 but rounding up for scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~