Melt Size: 1 ounce
Melt Type: Scallop wax melt. Soy wax.
Where Melted: Room sized 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb)
Great For: Kitchen; Coffee lovers; People who like strong scents; Odor elimination; Large, open spaces
Would I repurchase? Yes, but I would not melt it for longer than 6 hours straight.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was a single fluted wax melt in a cello zip lock bag. The scent name and vendor name were clearly displayed on a large, circular label. The wax color was brown, perfect for the scent. 4/5
- Scent: This smelled just like a fresh pot of coffee. No other notes to water it down, sweeten it up or anything. I drink my coffee black, and this was reminiscent of that wonderful aroma. After melting it overnight, though, it did begin to take on a burned coffee smell. 4.5/5
- Scent Throw: Super duper strong. It completely overpowered the room it was in and I smelled it in most areas in the lower level of my home. It started churning out scent even before it was fully melted. This scent would do well in a large, open space. 5/5
- Longevity: This scent would not die! It did last overnight non-stop in my melter. As mentioned, though, the scent composition seemed to change on me. But it was still putting out lots of scent when I finally dumped it. 5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): N/A
- Overall rating: 5/5 (Technically 4.6 but rounded up for scent throw and longevity.)
Disclosures: None. This was gifted to me by a dear friend. Thanks! 🙂
Happy candle burning ~