Crescent Rolls, Sugar & Spice Gourmet Soy Candles
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
Fresh from the oven! Very Strong!
Melt Size: 2 ounces
Melt Type: Single tart cup. Soy wax.
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Electric warmer with 40W bulb. I used the entire melt.
Great For: Those who love bakery scents; Kitchen
Comments: This is a super old melt. I’m not sure of the exact age, but I would classify it as an ancient wax melt (what we termed for wax melts > 2 years old.)
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: The large oval tart cup was clear with a clear lid. There was a strip sticker on the lid that indicated the company name and scent name. I’m not totally fond of the stickers like this because sometimes they will come off. This one had not, even though this is an older melt. The wax was off white. 3.5/5
- Scent: The scent was fabulous! It smelled very much like crescent rolls baking in the oven. Buttery and very yeasty. There was nothing sweet about this scent – all bready and all good. 4.5/5
- Scent Throw: This melt had a fabulous scent throw. It filled my room and I could smell it past the closed door. I didn’t singe nose hairs, but it was pretty strong. 4.5/5
- Longevity: Even though this was an old melt, it lasted a long time in my melter. I kept it in the melter from mid morning until late in the evening when I decided to change it out. It remained steady and strong through all that time. 5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I do not recall this specific order, but I do know that I have never, ever had a problem when shopping at S&S. Great CS. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4.5
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!
- Authentic scent
- Great scent throw
- Unable to order a single of this wax melt.