Melt Size: 2.5 ounces (amounts to approximately 0.42 ounces per cube)
Melt Type: Clamshell. Paraffin wax.
Where Melted: Large open area with opening to 2nd level
How Melted: 24 Watt electric melters and bulb melters (40W). Entire clamshell used.
Great For: Christmas, Gag gifts, People who prefer slightly masculine scents, People who prefer clean/fresh scents
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was their typical clamshell wax melt packaging. The picture on the front was rather bland, which may have been purposeful for someone getting a gift of coal for Christmas. The background was primarily gold and there are a few lumps of coal tied up with a gold gifting ribbon. Cute – but I wish the packaging let on more about the scent notes. 3/5
- Scent: The scent was nice and a refreshing change from the typical heavy, spicy Christmas scents. On cold sniff I thought I smelled sandalwood and vetiver. Once warming, this was a soft, slightly masculine scent – almost like a man’s cologne. It really smelled pretty good. I don’t care for many cologne-type scents because they can be overpowering and gag me. This one did not – I really enjoyed it! 4/5
- Scent Throw: This scent was enough to fill the large open area I had it in. Not super duper strong but I think the scent strength was perfect for the scent itself. 4/5
- Longevity: Lingered in all melters for several hours (using them non-stop). The scent faded from the bulb melters first. 5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Super fast shipping, always well packaged. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4/5 (Technically 4.2, rounded down because of scent throw).
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~