Melt Size: 0.8 ounce
Melt Type: Scallop wax melt. Paraffin wax.
Where Melted: Room size 6′ x 6.5′
How Melted: Tealight melter
Great For: Halloween; Fall; Those looking for lighter scent throws; Vanilla fans
Would I repurchase? No. I need a stronger scent throw.
- Packaging/Presentation: Although I hate the shrink wrap, this wax melt was packaged perfectly for Halloween. The label had a ghost on the front, holding his own jack-o-lantern pumpkin with bats swirling around his head. The label was orange and the figures were in black. The scent name and company name were also displayed clearly in black. The wax melt itself was a pumpkin orange color. 4.5/5
- Scent: This was a delicious, buttery vanilla scent. It was very sugary and really smelled just like the candy to me. No spices, no other notes mixed in. Just sweet, sugary goodness. Yum! 4/5
- Scent Throw: Unfortunately, the scent throw for this one was just too weak for me. I could barely smell it as I walked into my room. What I smelled was wonderful, but I had to be practically over the bowl in order to catch a whiff. Total bummer. 1/5
- Longevity: Because this wax melt had a lighter scent throw, it did not seem to last very long. I didn’t bother to relight a 2nd tealight with this one. 1.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Great CS, no problems with this order. 5/5
- Overall rating: 3 (Technically 3.2, but rounding down for scent throw and longevity.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!