Melt Size: 2.1 ounces (approximately 0.35 ounces per slice)
Melt Type: New Aromatic+ wax melts in round container. Clamshell type.
Where Melted: Large open living area.
How Melted: Combination of electric melters (24W) and bulb melters (using a 40W bulb). Entire clamshell used.
Great For: Fall; Those who love fruity scents
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was their new round clamshell design. The lid had a picture of some pumpkins with blueberries and raspberries scattered nearby. The wax was colored a pretty ocean blue. 4/5
- Scent: This was more of a fruity scent than a heavy pumpkin scent. As a matter of fact, I could barely detect the pumpkin. What struck me most was juicy, sweet blueberries – that was definitely the predominant scent. The sweetness of the blueberries was curbed with the vanilla/sandalwood to make for a great blend. Many blueberry scents are too candy-like for me, but this one was not. I never did pick up on the cocoa or spices in this one either. 4/5
- Scent Throw: This scent had a really good throw in my large living area, which is fairly hard to scent. I was not overpowered by the scent, but it kept me engaged throughout the day. I knew it was there and enjoyed every fruity whiff! 4/5
- Longevity: This wax melt lasted a few hours for me before it started to fade and lose some of its complexity. I think my melters are too hot for this particular wax and I may need to change it up. 3/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): N/A
- Overall rating: 3.5 (Technically 3.75 but rounding down for longevity.)
Disclosures: I did receive this product for review. I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
Want more Goose Creek reviews? Click on the tag GOOSE CREEK CANDLES below this post to read more about Goose Creek Candles on Candle Scoop. There are several editor reviews on Candlefind.com, or you can head over to the Candlefind.com Review Board to find reviews from visitors on Goose Creek products.
Happy candle burning ~