*** NOTE: This review has been redesigned to reflect our current review format. While some elements of the original review might have changed, the content is essentially the same. ***
Black Raspberry Vanilla, ScentSationals
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
Wild black raspberries, slightly tart, blended with creamy French vanilla.
Melt Size: Approximately 2.5 ounces (0.42 ounce per cube)
Melt Type: Clamshell wax melt. Paraffin.
Where Melted: Rooms size 6′ x 6.5′ & 8′ x 9′. Large open living space.
How Melted: Electric melter (24W) in 6′ x 6.5′ room. Bulb melter (40W bulbs) in 8′ x 9′ room. Combination of electric melters (24W) and bulb melters (40W bulbs) in the large open living space. Three cubes used in each contained room. One full clamshell in living space.
Great For: Those who love fruity scents; Those who prefer lighter scents; Summer; Kitchen
Would I repurchase? Maybe, on sale
- Packaging/Presentation: My packaging differed from what I saw on the website. My label had a white bowl full of juicy blackberries and then what looked like a blackberry smoothie, garnished with blackberries. The scent name and the company name were clearly displayed. The scent package description read: Sun-ripened blackberries in creamy vanilla (also different from the website). The wax was a rich, deep purple. 4/5
- Scent: Pure blackberry bliss. Yum! This was more of a straight fruity scent. I didn’t detect much creaminess from the vanilla. 3.5/5
- Scent Throw: Moderate scent throw. It was a background note in the contained rooms. I could not really detect it in my large open living space. 2.5/5
- Longevity: Not that great since the throw was on the mild side to begin with. Lasted a few hours in my melters. 3/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): N/A
- Overall rating: 3 (Technically 3.25 but rounding down for scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!