Delicious smelling bananas, pudding and vanilla wafer cookies just like Grandma used to make!
Melt Size: Approximately 1 ounce
Melt Type: Single scallop
Type of Wax: Soy wax blend
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb)
Initial Thoughts/Cold Sniff: Yum, yum! This smelled like fresh, ripe bananas with a healthy dose of vanilla. I couldn’t smell as much of the cookie I wanted on cold sniff, but it did smell delicious.
FUN FACT: Butter Bumpkin currently ships to the US and Canada.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was a singular wax melt individually packaged in a cello bag. The bag had a flap with a sticky strip to keep things fresh. There was a white, rectangular label on the front with the company name and scent name clearly displayed. The wax was shaped like a scallop and was yellow in color.
- Scent: This smelled so delicious! It was heavy on the banana smell, but the scent was creamy and thick – very pudding like. The vanilla added that creaminess to the overall scent and made this one mouth-watering. I still could not smell a lot of cookie wafers, which I would have loved to get.
- Scent Strength: This was a fairly strong scent.
- Scent Throw: This wax melt completely filled the room it was in without difficulty. I could smell the scent coming from out beyond the closed door into the main part of the house. It reached from that room as far as my kitchen. It didn’t throw all over the lower level, but I was much more pleased with this scent throw as opposed to my Fairy Tale House wax melt.
- Longevity: This wax melt lasted approximately 6 hours non-stop in my melter.
Comparison of final thoughts to initial thoughts: This wax melt smelled the same cold as it did melting – yummy!
Would I repurchase? Yes
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~