Melt Size: 0.8 ounces
Melt Type: New jar shaped style wax melt, reportedly easier to pop out of melters when done.
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb)
Great For: Christmas; Holidays; Entertaining; Large open spaces; People who love fresh/clean scents
Comments: Yes, I’m still melting Christmas scents. Surprisingly, I seem to have overbought so don’t be surprised to see more.
Would I repurchase? Yes. I would melt this scent year-round.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the new wax melt that is shaped like a YC apothecary jar candle. I love the shape of these! I still hate the shrink wrap packaging. The wax was a dark forest green – very pretty. The label on the front was a closeup picture of some evergreen branches. 3.5/5
- Scent: Oh my goodness – I am in love! This scent was incredibly fresh and clean. It was not just another Christmas tree scent. The evergreen/pine notes were there, but there was so much more to this scent. It was crisp and fresh and very, very clean smelling. The sweetness of the cedar was just the right addition to keep this from being too heavy or pine-y. Love, love, love! 5/5
- Scent Throw: Super strong throw from this wax melt. It completely filled the room it was in and I could easily smell it from behind closed doors. This is a scent that would do great in a larger, open space. 4.5/5
- Longevity: This scent lasted a long, long time in my bulb melter. It lasted for several hours at a very strong intensity and then a medium scent throw was noted after melting it overnight non-stop. 5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I did not have any CS issues with this particular order. 5/5
- Overall rating: 5/5 (Technically 4.6 but rounded up for scent and longevity.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~