Baby It’s Cold Outside, Tara’s Candle Cottage
Scroll down to see the full rating breakdown.
20% Winter Candy Apple,60% Birthday Cake, 20% Raspberry Zinger
Melt Size: 2 ounce scent shots, set of 3
Melt Type: Scent shots (tarts in round, lidded cups).
Where Melted: 12′ x 12′ room
How Melted: Electric melter (24W)
Great For: Bakery lovers; Kitchen
Comments: I purchased these melts during the Black Friday sale 2013
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was a set of three wax melts – scent shots. The cups were round with a lid on top and all three were packaged together in a cello bag with a tie. The lid on each melt held the company name and scent name. These melts were easy to pop out of the cups. The wax was a pretty light blue. 4.5/5
- Scent: Oh my, this scent was delicious! The buttery birthday cake (with frosting) was the most prominent note with a twang of raspberry mixed in. The citrusy, sweet notes blended in well and actually became more noticeable the longer the melt was in the burner. 5/5
- Scent Throw: Great scent throw! This scent filled the room it was in – enveloped everything. It did not run me out of the room, but it was definitely a strong throw. 4/5
- Longevity: Here’s the only problem I had with this melt. It fizzled out after only about 3 hours straight. This is unusual for my TCC melts, so I’m thinking this was a fluke. 1.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Super duper customer service always! 5/5
- Overall rating: 4/5
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
- Great bakery scent
- Strong scent throw
- Fizzled out after 3 hours