Autumn Orchards, A Cheerful Giver
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
This Keepers of The Light Candle, consists of a spicy blend of cinnamon and cloves fragrance mixed with juicy orange, peach, raspberries and strawberries.
Melt Size: 2.4 ounces, I think (approximately 0.4 ounce per cube)
Melt Type: Clamshell wax melt
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb)
Great For: Fall; Winter; Living room
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: Since this was a sample sent to me, I will not rate on the company’s packaging/presentation as you would get from a direct purchase. Please see the website for the packaging: http://www.acheerfulgiver.com/p-324-autumn-orchards.aspx N/A
- Scent: This scent was warm and cozy. It reminded me of a spicy apple cider but more complex than that. The cloves were a standout but not too harsh for my nose because of the addition of the fruitiness. Very nice! 4/5
- Scent Throw: This scent filled up my room and I could smell it out in the hallway. I was in another room and wondering ‘What’s that smell?’ and soon discovered it was this wax melt. Great scent throw without being overpowering. 4/5
- Longevity: I had a good day’s worth of scent from this melt. It wasn’t an overnighter for me. 3.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): N/A
- Overall rating: 4 (Technically 3.8 but rounding up for scent throw and scent.)
Disclosures: This product was given to me by a friend.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!
- Delicious warm scent
- Great scent throw
- Shorter warming life