Melt Size: 3 ounces (weighed without packaging). This amounts to approximately 0.5 ounces per cube.
Melt Type: Clamshell. Soy wax.
Where Melted: Large open living space.
How Melted: Electric melters (24W) and bulb melters (with 40W bulbs). One entire clamshell used.
Great For: People who love bakery scents, People who love fruity scents, Fall, Winter
Comments: This wax melt was obtained before Sensibly Posh stopped adding color to their wax.
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: Super cute wax melt. The wax was an apple red color and there was a large apple embed in the center. The embed did make it somewhat harder for the lid to close completely, but it was adorable. The wax was super soft. The label on front is a large generic sticker label that varies based on season/occasion. I purchased this during the fall, so my label had candy corns on top. The scent name is clearly typed on the label in large black font. 4/5
- Scent: This scent was delicious. It smelled like the filling of a hot apple pie. The apples were somewhat sweet/somewhat tart and the spices made the scent very warm. I could smell sugary notes (like brown sugar) and some slight creaminess. Divine! 5/5
- Scent Throw: Very good scent throw. This scent filled my large living space with scent – it smelled like I had a pie baking in the oven. It was not overpowering or an in-your-face kind of scent. 4.5/5
- Longevity: This scent lasted for several hours in my wax melters. It faded faster with the bulb melters. 4.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Excellent CS on this order. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4.5 (Technically 4.6 but rounded down because of scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~