Melt Size: 2.7 ounces (approximately 0.45 ounces per cube)
Melt Type: Clamshell wax melt. Paraffin.
Where Melted: Large open living area
How Melted: Combination of electric melters (24W) and bulb melters (40W bulbs).
Great For: Bakery lovers; Kitchen; As a comfort scent
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: The clamshell wax melt packaging was basically in hues of brown. I could see some biscotti in the background. The package stated “A classic Italian cookie.” The wax color itself was a light brown. 3.5/5
- Scent: Delicious! The scent was a heavy and buttery with some creamy vanilla. I didn’t detect a whole lot of almond – it was there but not in the forefront. I loved it but some might think it is too buttery. 4.5/5
- Scent Throw: This had a great scent throw. It filled my large living space without a problem. Not overpowering but it did saturate the area. 4/5
- Longevity: This scent lasted several hours in my melters and then started to fade. It faded in the bulb melters faster. 4/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I had a small problem with this order – incorrectly labeled scents and some smaller sized clamshells. 4/5
- Overall rating: 4/5
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~