With 4th of July squarely behind us, we forge on forward through the sizzling hot month of July. While there will be no formal candle review on Candlefind this week, we still have a lot in store for you!
We start a new weekly feature article this week: Candles on Sale. We all love candles…that’s why we’re here. But what can make a candle even more special? Why, if it’s on sale of course! Each week we’ll highlight some special sales we’d like to share just to get those candle juices flowing. The first of these articles will be posted today. Be sure to check it out. And if you have a special you’d like for us to mention next week, contact us to let us know!
Candlefind Forum Contest
Did you know we’re having a contest on the Candlefind forum? If not, hurry up and register so you can join in on the fun. The contest ends July 13th, and we’ll be selecting winners on the 14th. Our Grand Prize winner will choose 60 melts from Country Chunkie Candles – wow! First prize winner will receive 20 pre-selected melts from Tara’s Candle Cottage and the second prize winner will get a $10 eGift certificate to Bath & Body Works.
Also this week…
- Do you sometimes have lit wick problems? No fear, Christina will share some tips to help ease those wick woes.
- We’ll be reviewing a scent from ScentSationals this week. Lemon Chiffon? Oh yeah!
- Christina has a Candles by Victoria candle spotlight for your reading pleasure.
- Did you enjoy the Tin Can Luminaries DIY project? Avery has another DIY project she’d like to share with us.
- We’ll have all that and more!!
Happy candle week!