Latest Candlefind Review
The latest review on Candlefind is from yours truly. This time around I try out a new-to-me company called Seductively French. Oooh la la!
Here’s what Christina tells us about this latest review:
Summary of Andrea’s review of luxury candles from Seductively French:
Luxury candles… there is something about them that is so seductive. Yes, they can be pricey but boy are they worth it. The unique scents, the expensive glass, the delicious packaging. It all ties together and it’s an experience you almost savor with each purchase.
Ask Andrea… she’s addicted to luxury candles – so when she had the opportunity to try some candles from a site called “Seductively French”, she was practically drooling and rubbing her hands in glee. Seriously, after we all saw this site, we arm wrestled for this one… she won!!
This site is absolutely GORGEOUS!! And that candle lovers, is the first experience… walking through a site that takes you to a different place.
I’m not about to give away what Andrea thought about her candles… I’ll let her tell you…
Have you seen the new design on Candlefind? If not, be sure to visit us soon and check it out. We’re excited about the changes and we’d like to know your thoughts too. Since we are still reformatting some pages, some things may still be a bit quirky, but it will all be worked out very soon. We promise!
Starting in August, we are going to hold a monthly blog contest. The contest is a scavenger hunt of sorts. You will find clues in various blog posts throughout the month and you have to use those clues to solve our puzzle. The monthly puzzle will be announced in one of our Scoop posts, so don’t forget to scour those carefully. What’s the prize? Each month we’ll be offering a $25 gift card to Bath & Body Works. Fun!
Also this week…
- We have a new Video of The Week we’d like to share. This video is lively, entertaining AND provides some quick reviews. We loved it!
- Wordless Wednesday – another beautiful photograph to share with you this week. What will it be?
- We add more candle and melt reviews. Illume, ScentSationals and more!
- Avery has another DIY project she’d like to share. Are you ready?
- We’ll wrap the work week up with Flavor of The Week. This week it’s my turn to share what I’ve been using to scent my home.
- Don’t forget to check out our latest installment of Candles on Sale.
Have a great candle week!