We are so excited this week to bring you more content and lots of new features we think you might enjoy. Candle Scoop will be jam-packed this week so we hope you will stop by frequently to check out all the goings on! Here’s a glimpse of the upcoming week for the blog and the Candlefind website itself…
Candlefind is changing! We’re getting an entirely different look. The content and the candle reviews you can trust will remain the same – it’s only the look that will change. So if things look a little bit “off” the next couple of weeks, don’t worry…it will all come together soon!
Because of the new design, we won’t have a new review posted on the website this week. We will highlight another review revival here on Candle Scoop. Candlefind has scores of great reviews and we don’t want any of them to pass you by.
Here are some of the new features we have in store for you here on The Scoop:
- Video of the week: Did you know there are some awesome videos out there on candles and candle making? Even on scented bath and body goods. We’ll scour the web for some of our favorites and feature one each week right here on Candle Scoop.
- Wordless Wednesday: A picture’s worth a thousand words, right? Look for our beautiful Wordless Wednesday feature each week where each photo speaks for itself.
- Flavor of the week: Ever wonder what we are melting or burning in our own homes? Each week, one of us from Candlefind will share that information with you. You might just be surprised!
Also this week:
- We add more candle and melt reviews here on our blog. This week look for Cozy Candle Cottage and Illume Candles.
- Christina spotlights a candle from Goose Creek Candle Company.
- Avery shares a DIY project that combines her love of the beach and candles all in one!
Congrats to our winners!
We recently held a contest on our Candlefind forum and had lots of goodies to give away. We had some great fun and we wanted to give another shout out to our winners right here:
- Nautilique won 60 melts from Country Chunkie Candles. She’ll get to choose all the scents and the shipping’s also on us!
- MaggieMae won 20 assorted melts from Tara’s Candle Cottage. Mmmm!
- Sweet&Spiceygrl won a $10 e-Gift Card to Bath & Body Works.
Congrats again, ladies. Be sure to stay tuned to all the happenings because you never know what else we might be giving away.
Have a great candle week!