This week on Candlefind, we have another formal review from Christina on a great Bath & Body Works’ scent, Coconut Leaves. Here is what Christina has to say:
I know, I know… I need to get with the program and start reviewing fall scents already. Problem is, I’m not quite ready to let go of summer just yet. I’m still all about those fresh and fruity scents and Bath & Body Works sure put out some doozies this year. Hey, it’s only the beginning of August… I have at least 3 more weeks right?
My new summer favorite? Coconut Leaves… a wonderful citrusy/coconut fragrance that had me smiling inside and out.
Also this week:
- Can’t get enough reviews? We are chock full of them this week, including more from ScentSationals and Patriot Candles.
- We have a great video to share this week on Video of The Week. If you ever wondered, “How do they do that???” …
- It’s Avery’s turn for Flavor of The Week. We get to find out what she’s been melting/burning in her home.
- Avery also has another DIY project to share this week. I simply can’t keep up with her!
- Photo recap: We have had some great photos on Candle Scoop and we don’t want you to miss your chance to oooh and ahhh with the rest of us. We’ll put them all in a nice gallery for you to view. We’ll update the gallery every month, so be sure to keep coming back to see what’s new.
- Don’t forget to look for clues for the Candle Scoop Monthly Contest. As a matter of fact…
Clue2 = Paint Can candles
Happy candle week!