Latest Candlefind.com Review
Harry & David candles are not the easiest to find sometimes but when you do, these candles are worth every penny. I have been very pleased with the quality and fragrances. So far anyway….
Moose Munch Caramel is the next fragrance up for review in the Harry & David line. Their candles are inspired by all their delectable and signature products and Moose Munch is a must have if you love buttery caramel corn. If you’ve tried it, then you know it’s the most delicious and mouth watering caramel corn on the planet. I buy it every year and it’s not something I share lightly.
Did this candle live up to this awesome, creamy and buttery caramel snack?
Also this week…
- Our monthly contest is open for grabs. Did you find any clues last week? Keep reading The Scoop to find more clues and take your best guess. You just might be the next winner of a $25 B&BW gift card!
- What do you do with the last remnants of your candles? Keep reading this week for some suggestions and tips to get all the use you can out of your candle purchases.
- It’s time to get your home ready for the Fall season. Avery shares an idea about creating an autumn candlescape. Pretty!
- The Candlefind crew has been doing a little shopping lately. Come check out some hauls and box openings we want to share.
- And we’ll be chock full of more reviews from various companies.
Have a great candle week!