This week on Candlefind:
Happy Fall candle lovers!! Brisk weather has finally hit my neck of the woods (at least in the mornings and evenings anyway) so I’m finally ready to review all those spicy and cozy fall scents lining candle store shelves. This next few weeks will be all about Halloween scented candles.
I haven’t been able to resist all the sales Yankee has had so I went ahead and purchased a few Halloween scented candles… I couldn’t resist. First up… Happy Halloween… a super cute candle in the scent Black Licorice.
Also this week…
- Did you miss our tutorial on how to make ice candles? Or are you more of a visual person? That’s ok because this week we feature a video that shows you how to make those beautiful candles.
- Since October is right around the corner, we have some spooky reviews prepared just for you. Stay tuned!
- Did you participate in the Fall Swap on the Candlefind forum? If you didn’t, you sure missed out on some fun. Have a peek at some of the goods and get psyched up to join in the next swap.
- Ever received a broken candle? We’ll show you how you just might be able to salvage that scented jewel before just tossing it in the trash.
- Some of us have been busy shopping…a little too busy, I might add. Join us for some box openings to see what goodies we’ve received.
Happy candle week~