The Scoop on Candlefind – Week of September 1
New Candlefind.com Review
Meet Rene Candlefinders… our newest reviewer who just joined the Candlefind team! Rene is a candle loving, bakery scented candle addict who can’t wait to share her “Candle-finds” with us.
Also this week…
- It’s the start of a new month and that means our monthly contest will start again. Be sure to check out our daily posts for clues about what candle company we’re thinking about this month. Need a rules refresher? Read all about it here.
- Hungry for some of those Fall candles from Bath & Body Works? We are, too! If you need help picking out a candle scent, stay tuned to watch our Video of The Week. We’ve found a great candle review for one of those Fall scents, Autumn.
- We have our first guest post slated for this week! We’re excited to have Carmen share with us about DIY votives. Stay tuned!
- More reviews, box openings and wax hauls will be available on The Scoop.
- Have you been checking out the Candles on Sale? Don’t forget our latest weekly installment posted later today. There are a TON of Labor Day sales going on…some of which will end today!
Happy candle week!