This week’s Candlefind review: Waikiki Melon from Yankee Candle
Summary of Christina’s review of a Waikiki Melon scented candle from Yankee Candle:
Summer is not over… not for this melon loving gal! Now that I’m back to buying Yankee candles… Waikiki Melon was one of the first candles to go into my cart. I had to have this candle! I love melon fragrances and in all forms… so sweet and delicious!
Also this week…
- Julia is arranging a Fall swap: Fifteen Fall Favorites. It’s going to be loads of fun! You have to be a member of the Candlefind forum to participate, so sign up now if you’re not already registered.
- Did you know this was National Coffee Month? Though this month is coming to a close, Avery has some ways to celebrate…with candles, of course!
- Are you shopping for candle bargains? Besides our weekly Candles On Sale, Christina lists some of the best bargain brands you can buy.
- Do you use bulb wax warmers? Watch for some of our photos demonstrating the differences using a 25W bulb versus a 40W bulb.
- Here’s an alert: Next week will be the start of our next monthly contest. Be sure to check the daily posts so you can have the best chances to win.
- In addition to our regular weekly features, we will be chock full of new reviews and views this week. Stay tuned!
Have a great candle week!