*** NOTE: This review has been redesigned to reflect our current review format. While some elements of the original review might have changed, the content is essentially the same. ***
Lemon Chiffon, ScentSationals
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
Tart, sweet and heavenly.
Melt Size: Approximately 2.5 ounces (which amounts to about 0.42 oz per cube)
Melt Type: Clamshell. Paraffin wax.
Where Melted: Large open living space
How Melted: I used both 24W electric melters and bulb melters (40W bulbs) with this wax.
Great For: Those who love bakery scents; Those who love fruity scents; Kitchen; Living rooms
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This clamshell style wax melt had a picture of sliced lemons next to a huge slice of lemon chiffon pie, complete with a dollop of cool whip. Yum! The scent name and company name were clearly displayed on the front. The wax was a yellow color. 3.5/5
- Scent: I was sooooo very glad to begin to notice the sweet lemon smell in my home just minutes after putting this wax in the melters. It was absolutely delicious! The picture on the packaging would suggest this is lemon chiffon pie. I really didn’t get the pie scent. This was a sweet lemon that was light and almost cookie-like. What I mean by light is how it “felt” in the air, not the scent throw. 5/5
- Scent Throw: The throw was fabulous! Not overwhelming but it definitely saturated the area. 4/5
- Longevity: This scent lasted for a few hours in my melters and then it began to noticeably fade. 3/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Excellent CS. Everything arrived as ordered. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4 (Technically 4.1 but rounding down for scent throw and longevity.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~