*** NOTE: This review has been redesigned to reflect our current review format. While some elements of the original review might have changed, the content is essentially the same. ***
Fruity Sugar Sprinkles, Cozy Cottage Scents
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
A sweet and fruity concoction of berries, bananas, apples, melons, and pears blended with French vanilla and sprinkled with sugar cane.
Melt Size: Approximately 1 ounce
Melt Type: Single scallop wax melt
Where Melted: Room sized 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb)
Great For: Those who love fruity scents; Summer; Kitchen; Living room
Comments: Cozy Cottage Scents is no longer open.
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was an individual wax melt that was in a cello bag, tied with a ribbon at top. The baggie had a white label on front with the scent name and company name clearly displayed. The wax was soft and a scallop shape. It was a salmon pink color and it had sugar sprinkles on top. 3.5/5
- Scent: The cold sniff was quite fruity – mostly a berry and melon type scent. Melting this one is what made all the great scent notes come out. It was such a great fruity mix – heavier again on the berries and melon. Apple was a constant background note. I wasn’t sure I ever picked up on the individual banana or pear notes. Though fruity, this scent was not overly sweet. It had a creaminess to it that was probably due to the French Vanilla. 4/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw was moderately strong. It filled a medium sized room with no problem at all. 4/5
- Longevity: I kept this scent going for most of the morning with a good throw. I did notice it starting to fade just a bit after that. 3/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I don’t remember enough about this order to rate customer service. N/A
- Overall rating: 3.5 (Technically 3.75 but rounding down for scent throw and longevity.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~