*** NOTE: This review has been redesigned to reflect our current review format. While some elements of the original review might have changed, the content is essentially the same. ***
Fruity Sugar Sprinkles, Cozy Cottage Scents
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
A sweet and fruity concoction of berries, bananas, apples, melons, and pears blended with French vanilla and sprinkled with sugar cane.
Melt Size: Approximately 1 ounce
Melt Type: Single scallop wax melt
Where Melted: Room sized 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb)
Great For: Those who love fruity scents; Summer; Kitchen; Living room
Comments: Cozy Cottage Scents is no longer open.
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was an individual wax melt that was in a cello bag, tied with a ribbon at top. The baggie had a white label on front with the scent name and company name clearly displayed. The wax was soft and a scallop shape. It was a salmon pink color and it had sugar sprinkles on top. 3.5/5
- Scent: The cold sniff was quite fruity – mostly a berry and melon type scent. Melting this one is what made all the great scent notes come out. It was such a great fruity mix – heavier again on the berries and melon. Apple was a constant background note. I wasn’t sure I ever picked up on the individual banana or pear notes. Though fruity, this scent was not overly sweet. It had a creaminess to it that was probably due to the French Vanilla. 4/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw was moderately strong. It filled a medium sized room with no problem at all. 4/5
- Longevity: I kept this scent going for most of the morning with a good throw. I did notice it starting to fade just a bit after that. 3/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I don’t remember enough about this order to rate customer service. N/A
- Overall rating: 3.5 (Technically 3.75 but rounding down for scent throw and longevity.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!