*** NOTE: This review has been redesigned to reflect our current review format. While some elements of the original review might have changed, the content is essentially the same. ***
Dad’s Cucumbers & Cream, Can Do Candles
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
Melt Size: 1 ounce
Melt Type: Single scallop wax melt. Paraffin wax.
Where Melted: Room sized 6′ x 6.5′
How Melted: Electric melter (24W)
Great For: Summer; Those who love fresh/clean scents; Kitchen
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was a single wax scallop melt. It was in a ziplock baggie and it had a label on front with the scent name and company name clearly typed out. The wax melt was a light green color. 3.5/5
- Scent: This was a fresh, green scent on cold sniff. Once melted, it gave off a sweet and creamy smell. This was a bit more green than Lessie’s Whipped Cream & Honeydew scent although they are somewhat similar. 4.5/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw was moderately strong. It was enough to fill my small room with plenty of scent without being overpowering. 3.5/5
- Longevity: This scent lasted several hours in my melter before it started to fade. 3.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Excellent CS from Donna on all orders, including this one. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!